Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CashCrate Check



Just received my 2nd check today for the sum of $82.63.

For proof of some non believers of CashCrate I am posting a picture of my CashCrate Check. I hope this will help some skeptics in thinking CashCrate's a scam.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now as you can see above, CashCrate is legit and they do pay every month. I hope this post helps to clear some things up and make non-believers into believers of such a wonderful site.

3 comments:

  1. I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
    And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.
    Just sit at your home earn daily hundred dollars. Hey! Genuinely its really possible to earn money online.
    I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundreds of Dollars daily.


    Earn Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete